We understand that moving from a familiar environment to a new community is a big change. We’re here to help you every step of the way.
Before you move in, we’ll develop a personalized health and wellness plan that includes a pre-admission appointment with your physician. The plan also includes your individual preferences, lifestyle interests, and goals.
Once you arrive, our transition team helps you thrive in your new home with services that include:
- Top-notch Skilled Nursing
- Adult Day Care
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and hygiene
- Wound care
- Coordinated services with outside healthcare professionals
- Recreational and social programming
- Housekeeping, laundry service, and room maintenance
- Three meals per day
- Registered Dietician on staff to meet individual nutritional needs
- Additionally, there are options for utilizing in-house services such as:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- ActivitiesSocial Services
We are committed to helping you pursue the activities you love, and we support you in a safe and caring environment you’ll be happy to call home.